Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation Surgery in San Francisco Bay Area
Breast augmentation / breast implants, technically known as augmentation mammaplasty, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast for a number of reasons:
- To enhance the body contour of a woman who, for personal reasons, feels her breast size is too small
- To correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy
- To balance a difference in breast sizes
- As a reconstructive technique following breast surgery
- By inserting an implant behind each breast, surgeons are able to increase a woman’s bust line by one or more bra-cup sizes.
San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center Info
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr Usha Rajagopal and her highly trained staff bring an integrated and comprehensive team approach, along with women’s insight and sensitivity, to the art of cosmetic surgery.
Located in beautiful Union Square, the practice-the San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center-has been a Bay Area leader for 20 years for cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast and body.
Dr. Usha Rajagopal also provides the latest in cutting edge cosmetic dermatology procedures, specialized medical skin services and state-of-the-art laser treatments.
Cost of Breast Implants & Augmentation Surgery
Please call the San Francisco Plastic Surgery Laser Center at 415-392-3333 for affortable pricing, financing & further details on the fees.