Know Your Surgeon: Dr. Usha Rajagopal
“I find great pleasure in helping my patients look and feel attractive, and thus live more fulfilling lives, both personally and professionally.”
With the growing popularity of cosmetic surgery, it is now more important than ever to have the utmost confidence in your plastic surgeon. At a minimum, you should be sure to research the doctor’s qualifications and be aware of “look-alike” board-certifications: only the American Society of Plastic Surgeonsrepresents the highest degree of professional certification.
Credentials & Membership
Dr. in the Media
On KRON 4, Body Beautiful, October 2009:
CHANNEL 7 NEWS
Newest Fillers & Botox
WOMEN NOW TV
SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE
Saline vs. Silicone Breast Augmentation
- Research published in The Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Featured speaker at professional conferences
Charitable Donations–Dr Rajagopal actively supports and donates to the following charities
- PRASAD Foundation (sustainable development programs in India, dental care in the United States and eye camps in Mexico)
- Susan G. Komen (Breast Cancer)
- Boys and Girls Club
- Local San Francisco Schools
- San Francisco resident for over 20 years
- Married, and mother of 2 daughters
Notice to Consumers: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California • 800-633-2322 mbc.ca.gov If you have any questions, or wish to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rajagopal, please call the San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center at 415-392-3333.
We offer discounted validated parking for our patients!