Cosmoderm/Cosmoplast: San Francisco Bay Area
Cosmoderm/Cosmoplast is an injectable product similar to collagen that is made from human collagen grown under a controlled laboratory environment. Cosmoderm or cosmoplast is injected just below the surface of the skin, filling in unwanted lines and wrinkles, and adding definition to the lip border.
Results are immediate and typically last three to five months, depending on the area treated. Patients can expect the area to be more swollen in the first few days.
- Immediate treatment- no pre-treatment skin test required!
- Quick procedure, quick recover, quick results
- cosmoderm/cosmoplast can fill in the worry lines on your forehead
- frown lines between your eyebrows
- crow’s feet and fine lines around the eyes can be smoothed
- Lines between your nose and mouth when you smile
- Fill in those vertical lip lines and add definition to your lip border
If you have any questions regarding Cosmoderm/ Cosmoplast, or wish to schedule a consultation, please call the San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center at 415-392-3333.