Women consider full breasts and well-rounded hips to be assets, because they contribute beautifully towards making her figure appear more attractive! However, overly large breasts can turn out to be a nightmare, and not just for aesthetic reasons.
Disadvantages disproportionate breasts
Not only does it look awkward, but enormous breasts pose health risks such as:
- Back aches and shoulder pain, often leading to poor posture.
- Rashes, irritation, and redness under the breasts.
- Breathing problems when undergarments are worn.
- Chronic nerve related problems.
What's the solution?
The most effective technique to get rid of these issues is to opt for a breast reduction procedure. If the breasts are large due to fat deposits, a simple liposuction will suffice, but the process is more complex if it involves removal of excess glandular tissue, fat and skin. Once the procedure is done, you will be left with firmer and more toned breasts that are proportionate with your frame and body structure. Dr. Usha Rajagopal, one of the leading surgeons in this field and performs these procedures – With more than two decades of experience, you can take comfort that you will be in great hands during your procedure.
What are some benefits of breast reduction surgery?
There are numerous advantages like:
- Breasts look 'normal' and feel lighter.
- No more discomfort and unease.
- Improves posture and balance.
- Say goodbye to droopy and sagging breasts.
- Wear undergarmets for hours without shortness of breath.
- No rashes chafing or itching underneath the breast.