Meet Dr. Usha Rajagopal
your female plastic surgeon
Dr. Usha Rajagopal is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and the Medical Director of the San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center. For over 20 years, Dr. Rajagopal has utilized her unique perspective of female cosmetic surgery to educate and empower women. She specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body, and her office is a premier center for cosmetic dermatology, medical skin care, and laser treatments.
Her beautiful Union Square office is located in the heart of the city. Dr. Rajagopal, along with her highly trained staff, use the latest in technology to achieve the best results for her clients. The Vectra 3D Imaging machine can create simulations for nose and breast augmentations/reductions, in order to help you visualize your before and after results. CoolSculpting and SmartLipo are used for fat reduction, while VBeam and Photofacial lasers are used for skin rejuvenation procedures.
Medical Credentials & Membership
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) is the leading organization of board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery. ASAPS Active-Member plastic surgeons are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) Whether you’re considering cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery, you want the skill of an ASPS Member Surgeon—a doctor with more than six years of surgical training and experience, with at least three years specifically in plastic surgery. Their training and experience make them uniquely qualified to perform your cosmetic or reconstructive procedure.
California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) is an organization of practicing, board-certified plastic surgeons committed to the highest ethical standards.
- University of California at San Francisco (1993-1995) – Fellowship Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern (1992-1993) – Research Fellowship Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas (1988-1992) – Residency Department of Surgery
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas (1987-1988) – Internship Department of Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern (1983-1987) – Master’s Degree, Medical School
- University of Texas at Dallas (1980-1982) – Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Biological Sciences
- Alpha Omega Alpha – Honor Society
Trainer and Speaker
- Health Line – Plastic Surgery Content Contributor
- Research published in The Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Speaker at professional Plastic Surgery conferences
- Allergan – Co-evaluator Voluma Pivotal Clinical Trial
- Allergan – Medical Facial Aesthetics Speaker Training
- Alma Lasers – Luminary Speaker Training
- Health Beat – Weekly Medical TV Show, Bay Area
- The Edge – CNET New Technology Program
- Marie Claire Magazine – Women Plastic Surgeons
- Reader’s Digest – 13 Things Plastic Surgeons Won’t Tell You
- Channel 11 – Evening News
- Channel 4 – News
- Channel 2 – News
- Channel 5 – Eye on the Bay
- Woman Now – TV Broadcast
- Channel 4 – KRON4 Body Beautiful
- Marina Times – Kybella
Q&A with Usha Rajagopal, MD on RealSelf:
- Botox to Prevent Wrinkles?
- How Much More Weight Do I Need to Lose for a Tummy Tuck and Will I Get the Look I Want with an Extended Tummy Tuck?
- Is There Any Recommended Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient – Pre-Op Formula to Take for Faster Recovery?
- My Nose Has a Crooked Bridge with a Hump Protruding out of the Top Left. Can It Be Corrected? (Photos)
- What Are my Options for Fading This Forehead Scar? (photo)
Notice to Consumers: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California • 800-633-2322 mbc.ca.gov
If you have any questions, or wish to schedule a consultation with Dr. Rajagopal, please call the San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center at 415-392-3333.