HCG Diet & Weight Loss Program San Francisco Bay Area
Our medically supervised hCG diet and weight loss program is a safe & effective solution that will help you lose the weight & keep it off. This natural program is an excellent option for both men and women.
Our comprehensive weight loss program includes: “Fat Burning” injections to promote the breakdown of fat.
- Weekly private consultations with our experienced staff.
- Weekly B-12 injections.
- MedGem resting metabolic rate. As see on the Biggest Loser.
- Detailed medical history assessment.
- Initial full physical exam, prescription medications & instructions for how to do the shots.
- The exclusive IAPAM Patient Guidebook.
What are the Benefits of the HCG Diet?
Apart from the natural benefits of any successful weight loss program, such as improved self esteem & health, our HCG program includes:
- Rapid Weight Loss
- Physician supervision for your safety. Our board certified plastic surgeon & registered nurse will customize your treatment depending on the amount of weight you have to lose, your medical condition and your lifestyle
- Targeted “problem” fat around your abdomen, hips & thighs. Remove fat from those stubborn areas!
- Improved metabolism to help maintain your weight loss.
- Reduced appetite. To help you control your sweet tooth!
- Only pharmaceutical strength HCG.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the HCG diet work?
HCG is a natural hormone found in pregnant women. The HCG hormone boosts your metabolism and increases your ability to burn fat at a much higher rate while at the same time reducing cravings & hunger.
Treatment lasts between 26-43 days, followed by 6 weeks of maintenance. This can be followed by another round if more weight is to be lost.
Who is a candidate for the HCG diet?
The majority of men and women in good health can use HCG injections for weight loss. Women who are pregnant or nursing are not candidates for HCG weight loss injections.
How much weight will I lose on the HCG diet?
The amount of weight loss depends on several factors including how much excess fat you have and how much weight needs to be lost.
How much does the HCG diet cost?
Please see our costs page.
HCG & the FDAThese weight reduction treatments include the use of HCG, a drug which has not been approved by the food and drug administration as safe and effective in the treatment of obesity or weight control. There is no substantial evidence that HCG increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or normal distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restrictive diets.
If you have any questions regarding the HCG Diet, or wish to schedule a consultation with Dr. Usha Rajagopal in the San Francisco Bay Area, please call the San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center at 415-392-3333.