San Francisco Plastic Surgery & Laser Center is proud to offer Kybella treatments in the San Francisco, Bay Area
Kybella is a simple, non-invasive injection treatment designed to tighten and accentuate the natural contour of the neck and under-chin area of the face.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Usha Rajagopal and our professional staff provide Kybella treatments at our state of the art office location.
- 21 years of experience in plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Over 10,000 successful total procedures completed at our location
- Top-rated Bay Area female cosmetic surgeon (yelp.com)
- Top-rated Bay Area plastic surgeon (yelp.com)
- Featured beauty and cosmetic surgery consultant (KRON 4 News - “Body Beautiful”)
- Over 20 years of local service in San Francisco, California
Why Kybella Treatment?
Dr. Usha Rajagopal and San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center now offers Kybella (deoxycholic acid) treatments. Kybella is an innovative, non-invasive, FDA-approved injectable treatment which improves the appearance of fat beneath the chin without surgery. "Submental fullness" due to fat beneath the chin can be caused by genetics, weight gain or aging. Diet and exercise may not reduce this fullness. Kybella injected into the fat beneath the chin, destroys your fat cells. Once destroyed, these affected cells cannot store or accumulate fat any longer.
Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in our bodies that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. Deoxycholic acid is the active ingredient in Kybella. Once the fat is destroyed, it is processed through our body’s natural metabolism.
Kybella may be right for you if:
- You’re bothered (unhappy, self-conscious, embarrassed) by fat under the chin, also known as "submental fullness"
- You feel the condition makes you look older or heavier than you actually are
- You don’t want to have surgery
- You eat well and exercise, but submental fullness does not go away
Getting Kybella Treatment
During your initial consultation, Dr. Rajagopal will assess the area and determine if you are a good candidate and determine how many treatments you would require.
During treatment, you will be asked to ice the area five minutes prior to the treatment. After icing, the area is cleansed, marked, and treated. The entire in-office treatment takes less than 15 minutes. The treatment is uncomfortable but completely tolerable.
After treatment, you may experience some swelling, bruising, redness, and discomfort for 2- 3 days. Over-the-counter NSAIDS and icing will help. You may resume activities as tolerated. You may notice results as soon as 6 weeks after the procedure, and the area will continue to improve for 2-3 months. Follow up is recommended at 2-3 months.
Brilliant Distinctions & Kybella
Kybella is now eligible for Brilliant Distinctions points! You can join Brilliant Distinctions now. It’s easy, and free. Earn Points for savings on select treatments and products. Access member-only content. You can sign up for exclusive offers and events too! To join Brilliant Distinctions, click here.
If you are bothered by fullness beneath your chin, which makes you appear older or heavier than you actually are, then Kybella is the treatment for you!
Call Dr. Rajagopal’s office at 415-392-3333 to schedule your free consultation to see if Kybella is right for you!
Watch Dr. Rajagopal perform a Kybella treatment:
Why choose Dr. Rajagopal and the San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center for your Kybella Treatment?
- Practice Led by Board Certified Female Surgeon
- 21 Years of Cosmetic Surgery Experience
- Friendly and Professional Female Staff
- Reliable, Positively Reviewed Results
- Affordable Pricing and Financing Options
- Free Consultation
Please call the San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center at 415-392-3333 for affordable pricing, financing & further details on fees.