15 Minute Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Dr. Usha Rajagopal and the medical staff at San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center are Bay Area leaders in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty for men and women.
Get the profile you’ve always wanted! No surgery required. We can now use fillers to treat the nasal bridge and achieve results previously only possible with surgery.
What is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Having a smoothly contoured and symmetric nose can be the centerpiece of an attractive face.
Using fillers during Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty we can:
- camouflage a nasal hump by adding fillers above and below the hump to create a smooth profile
- make a curved nose appear more symmetrical and balanced
- make the nose look more defined and slimmer
- smooth irregular contours of the nose
One of the best ways to achieve this look is to use thermal fillers such as Radiesse, Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma. These fillers are temporary and will require follow up treatments approximately every six months. Dr. Usha Rajagopal also uses Bellafill®, which is considered permanent, with results that can last up to five years.
What are the benefits of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
- Not permanent: Because the fillers are temporary, you can make changes with the freedom of knowing it’s not forever.
- Cost: The cost is significantly less than surgical rhinoplasty.
- Results: The results can be seen almost immediately without waiting weeks for surgical results to “settle”.
- Non-Surgical: The patient is conscious and able to provide feedback during the procedure.
- Recovery: There is no downtime required after the procedure. Although there may be some minor bruising or redness, the patient can return to work immediately.
How long will the results of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty last?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is not permanent. As a result, patients will need to return for smaller treatments at approximately 6 month intervals to maintain their new look.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty FAQs:
What can’t be achieved with Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty will not make a nose narrower or smaller, this can only be achieved with surgical Rhinoplasty, although this procedure can make the nose appear narrower or smaller.
Does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty hurt?
The nose will be numbed with lidocaine injections or topical numbing cream. The procedure won’t be pain-free, but there is little discomfort.
What other procedures are commonly done with Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation, also done with the same injectable procedure, can add to a balanced facial profile and reduce the appearance of the size of the nose.
How much does Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty cost?
The procedure starts at $1,500. Follow up procedures cost less.